When couples are looking for places to hold their destination wedding in Portugal, more and more couples would search for an oceanfront wedding villa in Portugal, instead of renting a ballroom in a hotel or simply a wedding venue but why?
Hotels and resorts, usually situated right in the centre of cities, have big rooms to hold your wedding reception and offer to special situations reduced quotes for accommodation. But what you do not have is privacy during your stay or during your destination wedding in Portugal at a Hotel. High season means that you will have strangers taking a peek of what is happening or even another couple sharing the hotel on your wedding day. If you look for privacy during your wedding in Portugal, a private wedding venue in Portugal is always a good choice. They are prepared to hold your destination wedding in Portugal since the ceremony until the party ends. But, still not perfect because here the accommodation for guests and the couple is missing.
What it is more comfortable than having a place to spend some quality time and share your wedding in Portugal with your beloved ones?! A wedding villa in Portugal would offer you a private place to stay with your family and friends and to hold your dream destination wedding in Portugal.
Portugal is one of the best destinations in the world to hold a destination wedding in a wedding villa, even more if you are looking for a beach wedding villa in Portugal. Portugal has an extensive coast from the north to the south of the country with an amazing climate during all year and Lisbon offers you some of the best wedding villas in Portugal, serving one of the best food in the world.
We give you ten good reasons to choose a wedding villa in Portugal:
1. Privacy – when couples rent a wedding villa in Portugal for the time they want, the villa is booked for exclusive use. Which means that only your guests and you have access to the house and its facilities;
2. Accommodation – wedding villas habitually are big houses and have enough rooms for your closest friends and family. Usually some of the rooms can be adapted according to your needs;
3. Price – For sure you will have a different quote from a hotel and wedding venue compared to a wedding villa in Portugal where you have everything in the same place. Even when it gets to choose your suppliers, you have more flexibility to choose between what the wedding villa recommends and the ones you found.
4. Location – It is easy to travel to Portugal: situated in Europe, it is right in the middle of the way from America or from Asia and Africa, and the air companies are able to have good prices. Besides that, any wedding villa will be in a great location, with a fantastic sea view or close to a historical place - places where your destination wedding photos in Portugal will be lovely;
5. Food – Portugal is known for great food and amazing wines. Your catering supplier will have tasty courses and in Portugal the catering service includes always open bar during cocktail and later in the evening.
6. Climate - Portugal has 3000 hours of sun all around the year, which means that you will have the sun as a guest. Besides, we are known for having warm weather even during winter.
7. Culture – Portugal is a country with more than 800 years of History, here you can find a wedding villa with an interesting history or prepare a surprise for your guests taking them for a trip around the city where you are staying.
8. Restrictions - A wedding villa in Portugal or around the world has less restrictions about its service, because it does not work as a hotel. You have exclusivity of the villa, therefore the space is yours and you can use it as your own house. During the destination wedding day in Portugal you can pick your own layout and schedule, because no other client is there;
9. Decoration – When hotels have their own style and you cannot go out of what they have, wedding villas are very easy to adapt to any kind of wedding decoration and their team of wedding planners and wedding designers know how to work it and their suppliers are used to the place, just trust them.
10. Low season – During low season you will get a better quote with some discounts and more time from the wedding planners in Portugal, but if you think that the weather will not help, you are wrong! During low season have the best of both worlds, warm temperature and a better service with a cheaper cost.
Villa Sao Paulo is the best beach wedding villa in Portugal, offering an exclusive service to our clients from around the world. The Wedding Villa is situated in Cascais, Lisbon – Portugal and we can give you more 10 reasons to have your destination wedding in Portugal, specifically at Villa Sao Paulo – Wedding Villa by the sea in Portugal.
10 reasons to get married by the sea in Villa Sao Paulo - Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal:
1. Full Exclusivity – Can you imagine having a palace from 1911 for your exclusive use? You and your beloved ones can enjoy the amazing view and the warm temperature while you are staying and getting married at Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal;
2. Stress free Wedding Packages – Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal offers to clients stress free wedding packages thought to those couples that cannot come to Portugal and prepare everything. The wedding packages for your destination wedding in Portugal have almost everything included, from the decoration, to menus and wedding bouquet. See our wedding packages HERE.
3. The views - Sea view, beach view and sunset view! Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal is right in front of the Atlantic Ocean with a view to the beach and Lovely Bay of Cascais. Our terrace, the garden and the amazing bridal suite are some of the spots at the villa where the view takes your breath away. More, you can find private stairs to the beach and go for photos on your wedding in portugal.
4. In-house Wedding Planners and Wedding Designers - The team of Villa Sao Paulo wedding planners and wedding designers has a long experience working with foreign couples, having a long and trustful list of wedding suppliers in Portugal and knowing what couples need to have a perfect wedding at Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal. HERE
5. Easy Location – Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal is situated in one of the most charming villages by the sea in the world, Cascais. Half an hour from Lisbon and near of Sintra. You have so many places at a walking distance: beaches, supermarket, pharmacy, banks, restaurants, Casino Estoril – the biggest casino in Europe and train line Cascais – Estoril – Lisbon. HERE
6. Personalized Service – With long years working in destination weddings in Portugal and other kind of events, the list of suppliers at Villa Sao Paulo – Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal is one of the most reliable and professional in the area. Everyone will be ready to answer all of your questions and discuss all your ideas with you, turning the process easy and adaptable to any couple. The team of Villa Sao Paulo will be delightful to help you and follow you from the very beginning until the last day. One of the most important partnerships at Villa Sao Paulo - Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal is the one with Casa do Marquês, a catering company with 25 years of experience ready to cater from small to large events. The food of every destination wedding at Villa Sao Paulo has a taste of Portugal, one of the countries where you can find the most delicious and healthier diet in the world, mediterranean diet. Your menus can be costumized and everyone is included, from children, vegetarians to gluten free and others. See our menus HERE.
7. Layout – Villa Sao Paulo is a wedding villa in Portugal with different rooms and outdoors areas and very large in size, which means that couples can customize the layout of their destination wedding in Portugal according to what they idealize and what the wedding planners team advise. The palace with 14 bedrooms up to 36 sleeping guests, it has an events floor with a reception room and a disco area, a 180º sea view terrace, salted water swimming pool, private stairs to the beach and a private parking area. See our floorplan HERE.
8. Wedding Style – When you think about wedding decoration at Villa Sao Paulo – Wedding Villa by the sea in Portugal, you can choose any style you dream about. Villa Sao Paulo is easy to adapt to any wedding style, from a sea themed wedding to a vintage wedding in Portugal. See examples HERE.
9. Wedding Photos - In the end of the day, couples want to preserve every moment of their destination wedding day and there comes one of the most important supplier of day, the photographer but also the perfect spots for your destination wedding photos. At Villa Sao Paulo - Large Wedding Villa in Portugal, you have a list of different suppliers with different styles where you can choose from, but besides that, this amazing wedding villa by the sea in Portugal has the best view of the area and you can be at the bridal suite preparing yourself, changing rings in our terrace, sharing laughs with your guests in our garden or having a moment with your better half in the beach and the view will always make your wedding photos the most beautiful. See our Real Weddings HERE.
10. Start your honeymoon at Villa Sao Paulo - When the wedding party is over, you can start to enjoy Villa Sao Paulo - Beachfront Wedding Villa in Portugal and what the are of Lisbon has to offer with your better half. You will find plenty of ways to unwind and celebrate!