In order to make your stay at Villa São Paulo fruitful and peaceful, and so that you can always return, please collaborate with us following these rental rules:
Each reservation made will require a deposit 20% of the total rental amount. Deposits must be received within 7 days after reservation was made to confirm reservations.
A security deposit of 500€ is required. This must be received when you check in. The deposit automatically converts to a security / damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable in the check-out, provided the following provisions are met.
The final balance due must be paid in full 4-8 weeks before your arrival date.
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Deposit is nonrefundable.
Cancellations that are made more than one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty only if we find someone else to book the Villa during the same period.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors on our website descriptions and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavor to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so.
If we have to make a significant change to or cancel your booking, we will tell you as soon as possible. We will endeavor to offer you an alternative should a significant change or cancellation occur.
We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of "force majeure". In these Booking Conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.
It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate travel insurance. Please read your policy details carefully. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your particular needs.
The maximum number of guests is limited to thirty six Persons in 14 rooms.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
Check-in time is after 17:00. Early check-ins are not available. If you are unable to check-in during this time period, please call us in advance to make arrangements.
Check-out time is 12:00. Please observe this rule, as our housekeeping staff needs time to prepare for our next guests. Upon leaving, please secure all windows and doors, wash dishes, and remove all trash. Place trash in the dumpster on Avenida Marques Leal 35 on your way out.
- Linens and Towels - Linens and bath towels are included in the Villa. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
- Behavior - Inappropriate behavior such as loud and/or vulgar language and/or drunkenness and/or fights is strictly prohibited.
- Furnishings and Equipment - The Villa is furnished for normal housekeeping with dishes, cookware, flatware, glasses, grills and basic appliances. We are also pleased to provide bed linens, bath towel and hand towel, bath gel and paper products. Please bring your own beach towel.
- Operations - Guests are to use and operate the electrical, gas, plumbing and other fixtures, appliances and furnishings properly and as otherwise instructed.
- Utilities - Please turn off lights, televisions, etc. when not in use.
- Maintenance - All equipment in the Villa should be in working order. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly repair the same. No refunds will be made for inoperative air conditioners, appliances or for any mechanical failure. *AC is temporarily not available.
- Children’s safety - Children are naturally curious where there are lots of things and areas to explore. Be sure your children are not left unsupervised at any time and be especially careful with balconies, swimming pool and other potentially dangerous areas such as stairs. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children at all times.
- Swimming Pool - Please take great care by the pool area. Children must be supervised in the swimming pool area at all time. We recommend that you shouldn’t dive into the swimming pool or use it while under the influence of alcohol.
- Alcohol policy - We don’t assume any responsibility for excessive consume of alcohol, that go against the limits of the law policy, and the consequences that this fact can cause in any situation (including in open bar events)
- Smoking - Villa São Paulo is in compliance with the new Smoking Laws and is a non-smoking villa/ venue: guests are still able to smoke in the gardens, balconies and in outside areas, but not inside the villa / venue itself.
- External Noise - Any source of amplified sound outdoors shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other people. The clients shall pay particular attention to limiting noise outdoors after 10:00 p.m, according to noise law policy.
- Property - There is a strong probability that the owners and staff of the villa go into the villa property without previous permission or announcement.
- The client who rent the villa is responsible for having the gate close all the time and for not allowing any stranger get into the villa property ( unless they are the owners or staff of the villa).
- Confetti - The use of confetti, small sparkles or any similar substance is strictly forbidden either inside or outside the villa.
- Pets – Pets are permitted in rental units only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet dirt. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Events - Any event that you plan to do in our private property is not allowed without claim first prior permission to the Villa´s owners.
- Suppliers - We have agreement with our own company suppliers of services (Catering, Decoration, Marquees, Entertainment, etc) so, if you want to choose another external company you’ll have to claim first prior permission to the Villa´s owners.
- Parking - Parking is limited to 20 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
Rental fees subject to change without notice.
Rental rates do not include Deposits
All information is subject to errors, omissions or revisions and is not warranted.
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
We can accept no liability for any loss, theft or damage to your personal possessions or be held responsible for any injuries occurred during your stay at Villa São Paulo.